Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Haskell
Posted by: the new boy
Date: 07/02/2018 18:13
Quote:
GHA
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Quote:
GHA
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Nalaga, didn't he break his arm? PDP and Franks are regulars, Luke Mclean did under perform at the begining of the season but was playing to early, probably because of injuries to the centres, you are right about Shontayne and Coventry a big well done to you! But maybe we had a few dodgy signings in the 70's you can dig up, to validate this optimistic view.

I think you've missed the point.

Probably, just thought you were trying to name some poor recruitment tendencies of ours, again.

My thoughts on Haskell are, although to most people, we would be lucky to have him, I would rather have Arlo, in as much that Haskell is coming to the end of his career, does not fully understand the laws (Italy) and we would need to strengthen the squad (spend money) in other areas.

Nope - trying to say that perhaps we haven't spent wisely in the distant and not-so-distant past. Must've gone over your head.

My apologies, so your not saying the recruitment is bad just that we have wasted money on recruiting badly
Got it. How much by the way have we wasted in your reckoning?

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net