rugbyunion
Latest News:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ealings revolving gate
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: 28/04/2018 10:11
Quote:
Xprop
Quote:
NMB
Ill reserve judgement until I see what squad we are bringing to the championship but with the information available at the moment it looks like we'll need to be better then we were last time but will have a weaker squad (dependant on pending announcements) which is a worry.

My feelings exactly.

Of the announcements
Franks - we've got Petrus
Lewington - that's a big loss, but the show goes on
Paice - Poercki is looking good, Fainga'a should be fit

Of the rumours
JC - Nalaga will be fit
Williams (J) - he hasn't played massive amounts this season or last. Williams (M) is looking pretty good, plus we're rumoured to be signing Stepenson
TBC - wasn't fit for much of last season or this, had a couple of good games, rumoured to be signing Myler
Loader - not played much
Reid - DHA every day of the week
Cowan - we've been doing OK without him so far

Anyone else I'm missing?

I think we'll be just fine should we get relegated

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net