Latest news:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Information on Coaches to the Amlin Cup Final
Posted by: akb1
Date: 17/05/2011 12:32
Amlin Challenge Cup Final – Coach Travel Information

Thank you very much for booking your coach travel with us for the Final on Friday. Below is the important information for travelling to Cardiff City Stadium on the Supporters Coaches.

This e-mail takes the form of FAQ’s

Where do I park my car on Friday?
All persons who are travelling to the Final on the coach are required to park their cars in the North Car Park at Twickenham Stadium, purely due to the numbers of people that are travelling on the coaches.

If you think that you might not collect your car after the match, due to drinking, then please do not park at Twickenham Stadium as the London 7s is the following day and they may tow your car from the car park!!

Why can I not park at the Stoop?
We have over 500 people coming to the FREE screening at the Stoop and require the parking for these people

Where do the coaches leave from?
All of the coaches will be leaving and returning to the North Car Park at Twickenham Stadium

What time will the coaches be leaving Twickenham Stadium?
We are intending the coaches leaving by 1.30pm so please can we ask that you get to Twickenham Stadium no later than 1.15pm. We are intending to implement a rolling leave, i.e. once a coach is full it will go.

Can tickets be purchased on the day?
No, we are not selling any coach tickets on Friday

Will I be able to leave any items on the coach?
The simple answer is No. There is no guarantee that you’ll be coming back on the same coach that you travel on, so please do not leave any items on the coaches.

What time will the coaches be leaving Cardiff City Stadium?
This is really dependent on the outcome of the match. We will be implementing a rolling leave, so once a coach if full it will head back to Twickenham. The last coach will leave at 11.30pm

Other information: -

You will be required to show your coach ticket, which has been sent to you, to access the coaches. Without this it will be deemed that you haven’t paid and will not be allowed on the coach. This will be the same for the return journey.

That’s all for now. Hope you enjoy the day and we get the right result

Yours sincerely

Jon Salinger
Ticketing Manager

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net