rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from GoogleQuins Official SiteDiamond Geezers Website

Coach Travel Details | Join Quinssa!
Next Coach: Next season
Tickets: Quins

www CAW

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: What is this country coming too!!!!!
Posted by: BassettQuin
Date: 19/02/2012 13:43
I am the 'elderley' gentleman (sad to be referred to in those terms at the age of 58!) who was attacked in the rosebine car park yesterday before the game. To set the record straight it was not a rugby attack, more of a 'road rage'incident that was carried too far. The two youths, twenty something, had taken exception to something that had happened on the A316 as I was pulling into the rosebine car park. Having thrown a bottle of water out of the car, which failed to hit me, they decided to persue me, having parked their car, on foot across the rosebine. After shouting a lot of expletives at me they decided to rip the wing mirrors off my car then set about me, knocking me to the ground and kicking me. My wife , who was frantic by this time, shouted for assistance and help to stop the attack. what was extremely disappointing was that four Worcester supporters (2 males, two females and a dog,driving a green/yellow peugeot) no more than 5 metres away turned their back and told my wife to f*** off. The stewards arrived on mass and the two youths ran away. They lived close by, so if any readers live in Gladstone Avenue look out for two youths in the corner house who drive a dark mercedes (although I'm told by the police that their father said they were in manchester!)
First of all I would like to thank the stewards and security personnel who were fantastic,helpful and supportive and the Sun reporter who helped me to my feet. Many thanks to quinnywinny and her husband who were brilliant and the quins staff who let us use their office to take statements. Oh and special mention to the police officers who let me and my wife watch the second half of he game before taking statements.
A very sad occourance, wrong place wrong time but hopefully these people can be brought to justice (when they return from manchester!)

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net