rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Post match security
Posted by: Boonie
Date: 25/09/2017 09:51
Quote:
Safri-quin
It was awful...
I have never felt more like an interloper at the ground I have been coming to for near 12 years as I did on Sat.

I didn't have cause to interact with them but observed them barking commands at supporters, shouting abuse at kids when rugby balls ended up on pitch. Staring at you as though you were about to commit some aggregious offence...

We really do seem to be becoming an annoyance not in keeping with the roadmap of being a shiny corporate events venue... that regrettably we need to be 'managed/tolerated' for the time being...

I will be reaching out to Club to voice my thoughts

You do know you are not allowed to "Reach Out" unless you are a member of the Four Tops, don't you?

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net