rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Post match security
Posted by: baggie
Date: 25/09/2017 14:33
Quote:
TW Quin
Very disappointed to see the attitude of Quins post game security tonight.
Pleasant autumnal evening plenty of fans drinking calmly outside the east stand. Must have been six or seven yellow security guards and clip board man positioned as in football strategically posted staring straight at the crowd. often pointing at people on the walkway

One particular female yellow guard visibly upset one child in a group of very young kids venturing on the pitch and shouting at them fiercely to get off. Young child then seen in tears.

Where has the family atmosphere gone? It was like a football match with over the top security staring straight at the supporters. I donít think Tigers are the Leeds or Millwall of rugby so why the attitude couldnít see any problems?

I appreciate safety is important for all of us but goodness knows who ordered this new and often intimidating approach which will of course inevitably invite some challenging behaviour. Quins management this was very poor please take note.

I think I had a confrontation with this individual on Saturday after the game ... I told her she needed to brush up on her customer relations training !!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net