rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Harlequins vs Leicester: A Youngster's First Game
Posted by: 2bobjimbob
Date: 28/09/2017 22:21
Funnily enough it was also my 3 year old daughters first game at the stoop also in the south stand. We got there so late the second half had just started and as we were going through the car park I could here the crowd going crazy which I later found out was the care try. I thought great we've just missed a try and I bet nothing exciting is going to happen now. I picked her up and ran and to my delight we ended up running next to the Luamanu try. It was right in front of us and the crowd was going nuts. She had warned me she might get scared if there was a lot of shouting but as I turned to look at her she had the biggest grin in the world. Definitely the best moment I've ever had a the stoop! And to top it off as I was watching the Sunday highlight s with the wife and recalling my story there we were on the telly!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net