rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: JUST GO MR KINGSTON!!
Posted by: talkshowhost86
Date: 23/10/2017 12:42
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
talkshowhost86
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
talkshowhost86
I wonder if those who do support the current coaching staff would then still be happy to give JK more time.

Personally, yes. It's where we are at the end of the season that matters, not at any other point.

Quote:
But he is responsible for all of the people who are responsible for those separate areas, and he's doing very little about it.

You assume. He could be searching for replacements as we speak. He could have told them their contracts won't be renewed unless we finish at least 4th this season. He could even have given them notice that they are out of a job when this season ends. None of us know. Or do you?

Similarly, we could do well over the course of this season, suggesting the coaching team don't need changing after every defeat or poor performance.

So you'd happily see the current coaching team take us down before we did anything about it?

I'm not saying we'll get relegated, but this theory of not being able to do anything until the end of the season is ludicrous.

And if you really think that JK is doing something about the coaching, I'd love to know where that optimism comes from considering we seem to have hired one person from outside the club in his entire time as DOR.

Other than that it's just ex players or existing coaches moving around the club perpetuating the same problems that have got us into this position in the first place.

But yeah...let's wait until the end of the season.

You really struggle with reading what's written, don't you?

No, I won't be happy if anyone "takes us down". I assume you won't be happy if the current coaching setup actually improves our position? You just want them out?

I don't know what they're doing about the coaching, which is the point I made. You seem to know that they're doing nothing, so why not share your information?

And what do you suggest the club does to change the coaching setup, that will have a positive impact this season?

I can perfectly fine you condescending sod. You said wait until the end of the season whatever happens. Literally about 3 posts up. So with that, and unless you can show somewhere where I've said I'd want them sacked if we did well then I think you need to stop chucking around that sort of bilge in your glass house.

We know they're doing nothing because nothing is changing on the pitch. If they were doing something, we'd see some evidence on the pitch.

And I've already said what I'd do with the coaching set up to improve it. Get rid of most of them, especially those who have been at the club churning out the same dross for the last 5 years or so.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net