rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: JUST GO MR KINGSTON!!
Posted by: Cookadoodledoo
Date: 27/10/2017 11:49
Quote:
le tiss
Quote:
Scaramouche
Quote:
le tiss
The truth is something seems to have been rotten in the Quins camp since COS was in the chair. It has not got any better under the "new" regime and it seems like apathy has taken quite a hold. I am increasingly of the opinion that a new broom is very much needed or we will just continue meander to mid table at best year after year. Given the state of affairs for the last few years, I am quite surprised there are as many cheer leaders for the current set up as there are. I truly hope JK can prove my pessimistic view of the future wrong. The thing that worries me most is the refusal for the management team to admit they have a big problem at present. Too many heads in too much sand I fear.

You have a point le tiss we do seem to have had our ups and downs in recent years but the men in charge are not innocents abroad and other factors have contributed to the Club's up and down form, such as injuries, lack of a settled team, overcoaching by new men keen to earn their stripes and so on. Look how far we have come in the last few years. Its a journey we are on together and wanting instant success and always calling for the head of the man in charge is a little tiresome. No, its extremely tiresome. Suggest viable alternatives and put forward an action plan, yes, but JK must go is wearing a bit thin.

Mind you, the missus points out that several of our core players are starting families and settling down so whether that is a factor or not is debatable.

I just think things have got a little bit too cosy for some people. Recruiting from within is all well and good for the sake of consistency, but is only really a valid exercise if whats gone before is worth sticking with. its only a matter of time before the supposed lesser sides improve to the point where our yearly struggle will start to become retaining our mid table standing. I could be wrong but it feels like we are starting to get left behind.

Agree with this completely. Moving everyone up a position bred comfort. As I always say, this is not just about JK. You could have pointed that at COS before he left and definitely Mapletoft and Osborne. It's becoming endemic and I thought we needed a sweep out of a few bodies last season, mostly at the top of the chain.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net