rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: JUST GO MR KINGSTON!!
Posted by: Cookadoodledoo
Date: 28/10/2017 07:39
Quote:
Dave L
Quote:
Stooperman
I feel a bit sorry for JK to be honest.
Yes we have a team of superstars in many positions, but, naming no names, its been obvious for a few years now that some players got an easy ride because of their reputation. The rot started under COS not JK. This may be a crucial season for Quins and JK, I suspect a few well known names will leave because JK does not value them as highly as they value themselves.

ITs going to be a tough year, and recruitment for the future will be key.

I sort of agree. There are times when some of the top players (Robshaw and Brown excepted) have put in some absolute stinkers and played with no sense of responsibility. It’s not “just the way they play” because at international level they never seem to be anywhere near as daft!

My contention is that they don't believe in our trust the coaches/systems.

But regardless of whose fault it is, you can't change all the players. Well, you can, that that would be rather silly. Rather, you make a change of manager/coaches as you know the players are good enough, yet underperform.

To steadfastly refuse to address that is, in my mind, negligent.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net