rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Yarde off to Sale
Posted by: Nev's Left Boot
Date: 28/10/2017 08:07
As far as I'm aware players and their agents can speak to other clubs before Jan, if agreed by the owning club.
i.e - quins and MY will have sat down to discuss the new contract, he either signs or doesn't. At this point, whether legal or not, the agents job is to go and see what he can get.

it's entirely feasible that JK attributes MY's recent actions down to poor attitude because he feels he isn't getting what he wants.

At which point, the club may have decided enough is enough. If Sale are going to pay for him, now then so be it. if he is not in our plans, for whatever reason, then he should be let go.

Now, i can't say im happy about this, he is a good player, and the kind of player i want to see at the club in terms of young and close to international class, however i only want players committed to the club, he has shown to the management that he is not, so fair play to JK.

The club has some young wingers, so perhaps the club feels paying MY what he thinks he is worth is not prudent.

Wingers, not where Quins need to spend their cap either...Quins need beasty forwards...so if this season we limp along and then see a few big forwards rock up, fine by me. I'd also like to see Academy lads get game time when back fit as well. If this season is a flop, it won't be because of wingers....

If im cross about the club, is about silly Marler & Sink doing silly things, I'm irritated that two of our highlight signings havn't touched a ball in anger due to injuries.....

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net