rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Yarde off to Sale
Posted by: Stooperman
Date: 31/10/2017 13:46
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
Quote:
Stooperman
Its anothe rfluff up isn't it? Any way you look at it, this is a monumental cock up for Quins.
If he stays, he'll be demotivated and pretty much an outcast. If he goes, Diamond will have slashed the amount he is paying to buy out the contract.

Smacks of inept transfer dealings...again!

Quote:
Stooperman
Well, if the above articles are correct, JK acted in absolutely the right way. It might have cost us a bit of money, but it will pay dividends with a happier and more disciplined squad in the long term.
Well done JK.

eye popping smiley

QP, the man who could pick a fight in a phone box!

You see what happened is that more information became available, & having read the extent of Yarde's misdemeanours, & the fact that the squad had helped to shape and agree on a code of conduct, it became apparent to me that my previous stance was wrong. As I am a mature and balanced individual, I was able to change my opinion once I had access to more information.

You should try it sometime QP.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net