rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Quins supporter - Early leaver
Posted by: konarob
Date: 04/12/2017 20:03
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Scaramouche
Hey Wyddy, how you doing petal? I guess what I mean is that its always rush rush rush and on to the next thing these days. If you have made the effort then surely you should enjoy the full experience and plan accordingly instead of Saturday-Rugby_Tick all the time?

Ok.

Given Twickenham is baby central you�ll forgive those of us with young kids and two working parents for whom �rush rush rush� is life. Patronising so and so.

Hear, hear.

I come from the other side of Guildford down the A3 in Hampshire, it takes us anywhere between 50 minutes and 2 hours to get to the Stoop depending on traffic on gaseous roads but mainly the dreaded London orbital car park. I take my daughter to rugby training on a Sunday morning this week we also had the school Christmas fair between playing rugby and watching it. I often arrive 5 or 10 minutes until the game yesterday was 20, but that's the best I could d do with the commitments I already had. I was lucky to be able to get there at all. My life is a constant rush (or stuck on the M25 (probably why the rest of it is such a rush)) with 2 children and various other commitments. I dearly wish I could easily devote an entire Saturday to coming t to the rugby, few metres and a bit of lunch beforehand and another few after wound be lovely but my life isn't like that. I do however like to attend as many games as I can for as long as I can, my money my choice (and I try to wait for a break in play and not disturb others)

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net