Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Problems run deep according to Mike Brown
Posted by: Cookadoodledoo
Date: 03/01/2018 11:38
Quinten Poulsen
Adi Nako
Kent Fan
Itís a double edged sword. MB is being honest and voicing what we as fans are seeing every week. But in going public he is showing his personal frustration with the situation and has given a peek into what is happening behind the closed doors of the club.
Open criticism of some of the other players and coaches would seem to indicate he wants to be somewhere else.

We have been compared to Saints but I donít think anyone from them has stood out in the same way...I might be wrong. Gloucester were in a similar position of underachieving over a number of seasons but Ackerman seems to have changed some of that but with some player changes and his ďmagicĒ. From the outside itís difficult to know what that was. The majority of the coaching voices have been the same for a number of years. I havenít done any research but is there any other premiership team that have had the same coaches for as long as Quins. I appreciate Minty and NEV are new but they were players for years before. Itís too cosy for the coaches and new ideas, no new opinions, no appreciable change, no new faces. Itís hard to understand why this has been the chosen route.

I'm not sure, but haven't Exeter had the same coaching team for quite some time?

Way too cozy with former player Baxter moving straight into coaching them.

1. He was coaching University of Exeter
2. He started as Forward Coach
3. They were only in the Championship when he started
4. He took over in March of 2009 and was only acting HC, so effectively had a short trial

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing