Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Problems run deep according to Mike Brown
Posted by: TitusQuin
Date: 04/01/2018 09:57
Quinten Poulsen
I believed him when he said it was gallows humour. Considering the way he played the game I don't think for one minute he was more concerned about the money than the success. I don't think there's much value judging people on such minor snippets, but we all do it I suppose. Eg. I liked him even more when I found out Entourage was his favourite TV show some years back.

Personally i think Minty is one of the most down to earth blokes at Quins. His pathway shows that. Never taken anything for granted and it only needed one teammate(likely known only rugby his whole life) to take that comment out of context to find its way in the papers.
He always seems very honest and i'm not on twitter but given that he most probably provokes opinion.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing