rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: News: Friday Night Rugby at Saints?
Posted by: St James' Joys
Date: 19/02/2017 18:18
There have been six matches so far this season on a Friday night. My son gave up his season ticket because he could not reach Northampton in time from his job in Earlsfield, SW London. I live in London and it is almost impossible to drive round the M25 then M1 with any certainty of making kick off. By train I can pay the high price to make it, but it is tiresome returning home after midnight. A very brave lady travels all the way back to Croydon, and another stays the night in Northampton because she cannot be guaranteed a train from Vauxhall to her home in Surrey. I shall not renew my season ticket and only attend games at my convenience. The club can put another t.v. camera in my space. I also feel we are letting down families who attend on Saturdays with young children and, being responsible parents, do not come on a Friday night to avoid a very late night for their offspring. Away support and therefore atmosphere is again limited. Any short term gain will cost/is costing the future.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net