Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Teams Up: Warrioirs vs Saints
Posted by: Deesaint
Date: 17/11/2017 13:49
I really hope the saints can win this game. There are quite a few in the Warriors side that would like to see saints slip up.
I do try and understand the game plan from the coaches perspective but I am struggling.
I don't think there is much option with the front 5 due to Internationals and injury.
The back row is a mystery, Wood and Gibson tread on each other's toes and play the same game in the same space. T is a 7 playing 8. We have an 8 on the bench. I presume as the game progresses we will see T revert to 7 and Eadie take the pitch.
All in all a fairly light weight pack that will not boss the game particularly with Worcs looking for their first win.

Nine Cobus or Nic will have to be on their game against Hougaard who is probably the best 9 in the premiership

Why are we playing Myler who relies on a dominate pack to play his territory game and has been pretty rusty in the last two games.

I just hope we are not relying on the shovel pass to 12 to try and gain a few yards.

Hopefully Francis gets a look in without needing to chase the game.

Great to see Horne back lets hope he gets some decent ball.

Collins is the only real gas we have and despite some silly defensive cock ups goes looking for the ball.

All in all are we playing a territory game without a dominate pack or will we be relying on Myler to set the backs alight.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing