By Max Devo
February 22 2012
Nineteen year old Stuart Hogg keeps the full back shirt against France after his impressive display off the bench against Wales ..
Hogg shone against England Saxons before backing up his claims for a first senior start by impressing at the Millennium Stadium, where he was unfortunate to see a try disallowed.
He's joined in the starting XV by Glasgow team-mates Graeme Morrison and John Barclay as Scotland seek their first win of this season’s competition following defeats to England and Wales.
A fourth change sees Mike Blair selected ahead of Chris Cusiter at scrum-half with Greig Laidlaw retaining the No.10 shirt and Duncan Weir on the bench.
“Stuart Hogg did well off the bench in Cardiff, stood out in the A team victory over England Saxons and has been one of Glasgow’s most consistent performers this season,” said Robinson.
“He fully deserves his first start. Graeme Morrison has worked hard back at Glasgow and captained the team in their games against Scarlets and Connacht.
“He is a good ball carrier and has something to prove on his return to the Scotland team.”
15. Stuart Hogg (Glasgow Warriors)
14. Rory Lamont (Glasgow Warriors)
13. Sean Lamont (Scarlets)
12. Graeme Morrison (Glasgow Warriors)
11. Lee Jones (Edinburgh Rugby)
10. Greig Laidlaw (Edinburgh Rugby)
9. Mike Blair (Edinburgh Rugby)
1. Allan Jacobsen (Edinburgh Rugby)
2. Ross Ford (Edinburgh Rugby)
3. Geoff Cross (Edinburgh Rugby)
4. Richie Gray (Glasgow Warriors)
5. Jim Hamilton (Gloucester)
6. John Barclay (Glasgow Warriors)
7. Ross Rennie (Edinburgh Rugby)
8. David Denton (Edinburgh Rugby)
16. Scott Lawson (Gloucester)
17. Ed Kalman (Glasgow Warriors)
18. Alastair Kellock (Glasgow Warriors)
19. Richie Vernon (Sale Sharks)
20. Chris Cusiter (Glasgow Warriors)
21. Duncan Weir (Glasgow Warriors)
22. Nick De Luca (Edinburgh Rugby)