Latest news:
Untitled Document

Max Lahiff
Discussion started by Cotman , 06 September, 2019 12:43
Max Lahiff
Cotman 06 September, 2019 12:43
📢 Versatile prop Max Lahiff has joined #BristolBears on a 1⃣ year deal with immediate effect 👊

Welcome to the Bears! 🐻

Source Bristol bears Facebook

Re: Max Lahiff
SparkyBris 06 September, 2019 12:58
Good signing that. I've always thought he's a bit of a beast! So long as they can sort his neck problems out and get him fighting fit, then we've got a good'un there methinks. Particularly with the Lay brothers away at the RWC.

Supporting Bristol since... since... Oh, not enough fingers.

robtheh 06 September, 2019 13:04
I was very surprised They let him go tbh.
Welcome!

Cotman 06 September, 2019 13:24
I remember him playing against Bristol last season and he had his shirt ripped off his back after destroying our scrum.
He's definitely a futuristic prop with that build.

Gray_Lensman 06 September, 2019 13:40
Given that Clermont-Ferrand haven't taken him on because of his neck problem I do hope that neither he nor us are taking a risk

Fatkatz 06 September, 2019 14:16
As he was a short term RWC joker signing at Clermont, maybe the injury was also shortish term but risky for their needs. No doubt we will see.

Cotman 06 September, 2019 19:33
Just to clear things up if anyone is worried about past or on going injury.

[twitter.com]

robtheh 06 September, 2019 19:45
I dont doubt it...but I find it interesting that they seem to discriminate between hes good to go and hes good to go in the UK.
Presumably France has different criteria for what constitutes a serious neck injury. Maybe from a legal point of view, at a guess.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net