Latest news:
Untitled Document

Capacity question
Discussion started by happyH , 08 September, 2019 10:09
Capacity question
happyH 08 September, 2019 10:09
Noticed on site says now 22,000 sold for Barf game, so being a sado i went on our site and counted up the remaining seats available which was 954 seats.
So, the question is... i thought the capacity was 28,000 ish so where are the missing 5,000 seats??

Anyone any ideas?

C'MON BRISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Re: Capacity question
John Denver 08 September, 2019 11:09
I think the club like, where possible, to sell out one block before another is released for sale. This helps stewarding. So although a block may look sold out and is therefore currently unavailable, as sales proceed that block will be released. Just a thought.

Cidered Abroad 08 September, 2019 20:47
Quote:
happyH
Noticed on site says now 22,000 sold for Barf game, so being a sado i went on our site and counted up the remaining seats available which was 954 seats.
So, the question is... i thought the capacity was 28,000 ish so where are the missing 5,000 seats??

Anyone any ideas?

C'MON BRISSSSSSSSSSSSS

The total capacity is just under 27,000 assuming that there isn't any segregation and/or unreserved seating areas. In such cases, the loss of seats is the area of segregation and/or 10% of the unreserved seating area.
When a near capacity crowd is anticipated, the club only release the upper Lansdown in small segments, mainly because it's the best way to minimize odd seats remaining unpurchased.
The same may also relate to Bristol matches when the Atyeo is used only for total capacity matches.

Rich. 08 September, 2019 21:09
Might it also be that some tickets shown as sold on the website and actually currently unsold but with Bath to try and sell to their fans?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net