Latest news:
Untitled Document

Will Hurrel
Discussion started by Arjay , 11 September, 2019 15:56
Will Hurrel
Arjay 11 September, 2019 15:56
Will was on Twentyman Talks last night, first 30 mins or so. Had a very good chat, hes now fully fit and raring to go, whats more, hes learning to pass! Also trying a bit of kicking to broaden his game.

Re: Will Hurrel
AlexInSouthville 11 September, 2019 19:42
Quote:
Arjay
whats more, hes learning to pass!.

I cannot wait for the first time I see a Will Hurrell pass. It will be a real 'i was there' moment

Rinkadink 11 September, 2019 20:00
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Link above, it's really good.

Hercules Spoons 11 September, 2019 20:41
Thanks Guys, enjoyed that
He sounds very happy with life at the moment, long may it last
Has added a lot to his game

John Denver 12 September, 2019 09:49
Thanks for the link - very helpful. Interesting that WH tested his repaired shoulders in a full contact session with Nathan Hughes and survived!

Rich. 12 September, 2019 10:22
Quote:
John Denver
Thanks for the link - very helpful. Interesting that WH tested his repaired shoulders in a full contact session with Nathan Hughes and survived!

I understand that Volvo test out their cars' crash-crumple ability against Nathan as well!

Singapore Sam 12 September, 2019 23:17
Quote:
John Denver

Saw Will at Cribbs recently, thought at first his arm was still in a sling but it was in fact the tinniest Chihuahua ever in the crook of his arm! The vision does not gel with an image of full on contact with Mr Hughes!

delthedoor 13 September, 2019 18:51
Saw him against Pirates at Hayle on Thursday, offloading like it was going out of fashion. Overall we looked good and where we should be at this stage.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net