Latest news:
Untitled Document

Nathan Hughes Article in TRP
Discussion started by SparkyBris , 18 September, 2019 10:11
Nathan Hughes Article in TRP
SparkyBris 18 September, 2019 10:11
Good article in TRP about Nathan.

Linky

I for one, am really excited to see what he can do for us this season. If he can stay fit, we've got someone there that can really get us over the gain line, allowing us to play some really quick ball.

This season can't start soon enough for me!

Supporting Bristol since... since... Oh, not enough fingers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/09/2019 10:41 by SparkyBris.

Re: Nathan Hughes
Rich. 18 September, 2019 10:32
Blimey Sparky - please can you add a bit of detail to the title as with it just being his name I thought it was to tell us he was out injured for the season or something! cheers

Re: Nathan Hughes
SparkyBris 18 September, 2019 10:42
Ha! done. Your pulse rate can come down now (Sm151)

Supporting Bristol since... since... Oh, not enough fingers.

Re: Nathan Hughes Article in TRP
Rich. 18 September, 2019 11:32
Cheers Sparky!

Hercules Spoons 18 September, 2019 18:48
I thought he was on fire at the end of last season, this article suggests others did not, I was amazed Jones could conceivably consider omitting him.
Itís to our advantage as he obviously wants to prove a point
Really looking forward to seeing him in the first league match

Rich. 18 September, 2019 18:53
Agree Hercules he was!! Maybe this is referring to a period just before?

Prop Joe 18 September, 2019 19:37
I seem to remember him being poor the first half of last season but was kept faith with by Eddie Jones but was playing brilliantly for Wasps by the end part of the season and was then dropped by Eddie. Strange decision. Billy Vunipolo's cover will be a flanker (Mark Wilson shifting across) when his injury record of last couple of years isn't great.

Hercules Spoons 18 September, 2019 20:06
Itís unfair on BV that he is used so rellentlessly by Jones like this, Jones should agree to fund Billyís Care Home costs

Prop Joe 24 September, 2019 19:23
Quote:
Hercules Spoons
Itís unfair on BV that he is used so rellentlessly by Jones like this, Jones should agree to fund Billyís Care Home costs

No rest for Billy. In the team for the USA match.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net