Latest news:
Untitled Document

Chief in Peace
Discussion started by Jehovas Sandals , 22 September, 2019 15:12
Chief in Peace
Jehovas Sandals 22 September, 2019 15:12
Afternoon Ladies and Gents.
Just wanted to give you the heads up that Sandy Park is now a cashless stadium.... All the bars and food outlets are now card payment only.

I drink and forget stuff!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/09/2019 15:31 by Jehovas Sandals.

Re: Chief in Peace
inatthebreakdown 22 September, 2019 20:00
I know it's a little early, but when are tickets likely to go on sale for Chiefs v Bears?

mat1 22 September, 2019 22:51
Already got mine

Seedub 25 September, 2019 22:02
Me too. Very disappointed in exe going cashless. Its legal tender. Some of us can't be trusted with a card.....
well not when out drinking

Peter_B 25 September, 2019 23:51
Do they accept birthday cards?

Peter

C'mon you Bristol Boys!

Platwell House 26 September, 2019 08:29
Quote:
Seedub
Me too. Very disappointed in exe going cashless. Its legal tender. Some of us can't be trusted with a card.....
I am one of those people. I may need to get one those pre paid cards all the youngsters use.

Rinkadink 26 September, 2019 15:02
Quote:
Seedub

I think this is the first time I've ever heard the phrase "legal tender" bandied about that isn't in relation to Scottish notes.

Well done!

Hercules Spoons 26 September, 2019 15:23
One hopes they don't get an electrical fault or their SWComms computers crash then.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net