Latest news:
Untitled Document

Tiff Eden
Discussion started by Albertfromla , 06 October, 2019 18:28
Tiff Eden
Albertfromla 06 October, 2019 18:28
What a kicking performance from Tiff today v Oirish kicked every conversion and penalty, most out wide or from a long distance. His general play was good too. Can see him featuring more this season, starting, or from the bench Well played young man

Re: Tiff Eden
rambling sid 06 October, 2019 18:38
Don't know where he's from. Did he come from another club?

Portisteve 06 October, 2019 18:45
Ealing in 17/18

EverOptimistic 06 October, 2019 18:51
According to the Offy:
Tiff Eden joined Bristol Bears from Championship outfit Nottingham in the summer of 2018.

The number ten, who originally joined the Green and Whites on a dual-registration deal from Worcester Warriors, was the second highest points scorer in the Greene King IPA Championship.

Eden made his Nottingham debut against Yorkshire Carnegie, back in February 2015.

Fatkatz 06 October, 2019 18:54
Came to Briz from Nottingham after being dual registered from Worcester. Signed by Pat after Searle left as 'next best FH in Championship'.

Jimeno 06 October, 2019 18:58
Outstanding performance from our number three fly half.

¡Vamos los osos!
http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=7153

BS7 06 October, 2019 19:14
Couldn't make today, clash of events but pleased to see Eden on the team sheet as impressed when he came on against Harlequins. Not entirely surprised excelled as said a couple of weeks ago Madders will be nervously looking over his shoulder. Haven't read any reports yet but presume his kicking from hand was as good as a few weeks ago?

Hercules Spoons 06 October, 2019 19:31
I couldn't be there but delighted TE performed well.

I think he might be useful in the same way Jones uses Ford/Farrell, as inside centre

Stevie_Wonder 06 October, 2019 21:03
His first two touches were a horror pass ten yards from our own line which was knocked on. Resultant penalty (offside from the knock on) was stroked over and he then kicked the restart out on the full.

But... he recovered from the disastrous start that would have knocked many players confidence to play very well and his place kicking was A1. Couple of monster touch finders as well. Well played Tiff.

TimothyQ 06 October, 2019 22:05
He looks like he has gained a bit of mass, so I wonder if Pat wants to develop him as an option at 12. We are a man short in the midfield.

airdog 07 October, 2019 08:47
am I right in assuming "Tiff" is a nickname , if so anyone know what is on his birth certificate ? .

Peter_B 07 October, 2019 09:00
Probably Christopher. I lived up north as a child and Christophers were called Tiffer rather than Chris.

Peter

C'mon you Bristol Boys!

Jimeno 07 October, 2019 09:02
Quote:
airdog
am I right in assuming "Tiff" is a nickname , if so anyone know what is on his birth certificate ? .

Christopher Philip Eden apparently.

http://en.espn.co.uk/england/rugby/player/283073.html

¡Vamos los osos!
http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=7153

airdog 07 October, 2019 09:05
thanks guys .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net