Latest news:
Untitled Document

Match highlights v London Irish
Discussion started by Cotman , 07 October, 2019 10:31
Match highlights v London Irish
Cotman 07 October, 2019 10:31

Re: Match highlights v London Irish
AlexInSouthville 07 October, 2019 10:47
Delicious little block by someone (i think Tiff Eden) for Matt Protheroe in the build up to Nathan Hughes' try.

Rich. 07 October, 2019 12:00
I don't think that was a block.

What a try by Protheroe!! Charles Piutau needs to be at or near the top of his game to ensure he is first choice. Great step and speed.

Jimeno 07 October, 2019 17:36
Protheroe was great start to finish - two tries of his own, made Hughes' try and tackled well as well.

Well deserving of his MOTM - Eden must wonder what he's got to do!

¡Vamos los osos!
http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=7153

Furriner 07 October, 2019 18:34
Highlights on Ch 5 at 7 this evening.

youngone 08 October, 2019 09:45
Protheroe was great apart from the mistimed pick up that led to their first try. I wonder if CP and protheroe will feature in the same 1XV this season at any point?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net