Latest news:
Untitled Document

Latest podcast out now - what do you think?
Discussion started by Bears Beyond The Gate , 09 October, 2019 07:17
Latest podcast out now - what do you think?
Bears Beyond The Gate 09 October, 2019 07:17
There’s the Irish game review and some fans’ thoughts on Tiff Eden’s performance. We speculate on the lineup for the Exeter and Bath games and highlight more Bristol connections at the World Cup.
We’re on episode 4 now - let us know your thoughts on this new podcast. ‪[www.buzzsprout.com];

Listen to our weekly Bristol Bears podcast at [bearsbeyondthegate.buzzsprout.com]

Re: Latest podcast out now - what do you think?
Rinkadink 09 October, 2019 11:16
I must confess to not listening to any of these yet, been too busy with everything and world cup eating up free rugby time. I'm very glad someone has done it though, was getting to the stage wher I was considering doing my own or a YouTube channel. Keep them coming.

Will be giving critical feedback as soon as I can. smiling smiley

Standardprocedure 09 October, 2019 13:49
Are you still recording it in someone's bathroom?

Bears Beyond The Gate 09 October, 2019 15:54
Quote:
Standardprocedure
Are you still recording it in someone's bathroom?

We tried Lee’s dining room for this week’s recording. We are working making the sound a bit richer, Bear with us. Still figuring out what all the buttons and settings do.

Rinkadink 09 October, 2019 17:21
What are you recording with?

Hercules Spoons 09 October, 2019 22:37
It's a good way of keeping it clean Standardp

Cunning Stunts 10 October, 2019 07:39
It's not bad guys, keep it up.
I'm surprised there was no mention of Tommaso Benvenutti in the ex-players at world cup section. He looks OK at international level bearing in mind he couldn't get a game for us in the championship!

Surely you can get some more help from the club with interviews/ players/ coaches/ backroom staff etc? I know the Scrum on BBC does that well but not in podcast form.

Maybe on the back of the Ross McMillan stuff, maybe a "Where are they now?" segment on ex-players would be something different?

Bears Beyond The Gate 10 October, 2019 09:31
Quote:
Cunning Stunts
It's not bad guys, keep it up.
I'm surprised there was no mention of Tommaso Benvenutti in the ex-players at world cup section. He looks OK at international level bearing in mind he couldn't get a game for us in the championship!

Surely you can get some more help from the club with interviews/ players/ coaches/ backroom staff etc? I know the Scrum on BBC does that well but not in podcast form.

Maybe on the back of the Ross McMillan stuff, maybe a "Where are they now?" segment on ex-players would be something different?

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciated. Some great ideas and one or two we are already pursuing. We have plans for new features and content and hope to be introducing these over the next few weeks.

Bigunit 10 October, 2019 17:48
Enjoyed the little clips of fans after the game - more of that would keep episodes fresh. One or two laugh out loud moments too... Keeping a balance between banter and informed discussion is the challenge!

Brislee1 10 October, 2019 20:51
Really appreciate all the feedback, keep the good ideas coming, we aim to try to introduce and implement new things as we go along.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net