Other Results
Pasty Exile 30 November, 2019 08:17
Barf 12 Saracens 25

Re: Other Results
gran 30 November, 2019 10:07
That was a relegation battle

Cunning Stunts 30 November, 2019 11:10
Bath were so poor. At home and didnít fire a shot- no ideas at all in the opposition 22. After being groomed for the DoR role, I canít see Mr Hooper lasting long. Also, weíre so lucky that Priestland didnít come to us.

robtheh 30 November, 2019 11:54
Quote:
Cunning Stunts
...Also, weíre so lucky that Priestland didnít come to us.

Absolutely this!!
I said, after the opener, that I always breathe a slight sigh of relief when he starts against us.

T J 30 November, 2019 12:05
While itís entertaining to watch, they seemed to be doomed to years of mediocrity under the significantly over-inflated ego of Bruce Craig.

As a former pupil of St. Brendanís, thank god he stayed well away from Bris.

thorpebayexile 30 November, 2019 12:59
Quote:
T J
While itís entertaining to watch, they seemed to be doomed to years of mediocrity under the significantly over-inflated ego of Bruce Craig.
As a former pupil of St. Brendanís, thank god he stayed well away from Bris.

He was always a Bath supporter at school.

Pasty Exile 30 November, 2019 16:56
Saturday

Exeter 38 Wasps 3
Northampton 36 Leicester 13
Worcester 20 Sale 13

hooter 30 November, 2019 17:03
So we have to beat LI by 23 points to maintain are top off the table position.

Hercules Spoons 30 November, 2019 17:04
Hope those results rattle our boys, weíll be third in the table

Chris@ndevon 30 November, 2019 22:37
I went to see chiefs v wasps today. Good game with Exeter well on top in the end. Stand out performance from Luke Cowan Dickie up front and Ian Whitten and Tom OFlagherty in the backs. Wasps looked very ordinary in the second half. Big game for us against Wasps on the 27th December who I think could be in trouble.

Cunning Stunts 01 December, 2019 10:49
Interesting. I bet Billy Searle is regretting his decision to move now. I wish him all the best obviously but he was certainly as good as Sheedy when he left.
I've just caught up on Saints v Leicester, Saints were excellent and will be in the top 4 for sure, probably the top 2 this season. Leicester forwards had some serious names in the pack but couldn't win a line-out, Mark Bakewell must be the most overrated forward coach in the business. Our pack improved when he left and Leicester have got no better.

gaudi 01 December, 2019 11:27
I know itís very early in the league season but after Healyís picks for relegation were us, Worcs, irish ; itís interesting to see a bottom 4 of Sarries (exceptional circumstances) Leics, Quins, Wasps.

Ifs and buts and maybes but that Quins game with us was a let off for them?

I only hope the little gnome doesnít have the last laugh!

Gray_Lensman 01 December, 2019 11:34
The Saints v Leicester game was a fine display of terrible lineout play from both sides but with Leicester miles worse. They drag Youngs off after less than an hour and the new guy was just as bad, including one howler when he threw in when his own side hadn't properly formed the lineout and weren't ready. Saints scored, what, three tries off Leicester lineouts? Shocking play. They really do need Borthwick.

Connorman 01 December, 2019 17:53
Quote:
Gray_Lensman
The Saints v Leicester game was a fine display of terrible lineout play from both sides but with Leicester miles worse.

Lineout stats:

Northampton won 8 out of 9 (88%), so lost 1 lineout.

Leicester won 14 out of 21 (66%)

But don't let the facts get in way of a good story.

Gray_Lensman 01 December, 2019 17:57
And those quality of that ball? Sorry I touched a nerve

youngone 01 December, 2019 18:23
And also in the modern game 66% return form 21 line outs is a platform for defeat.

Connorman 01 December, 2019 18:30
Err...yes youngone. Point. Missed.

Pasty Exile 01 December, 2019 18:37
Harlequins 23 Gloucester 19

The updated league, after 5 rounds, puts us in second place, 2 points behind Northampton and 2 ahead of Exeter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2019 18:39 by Pasty Exile.

Hercules Spoons 01 December, 2019 18:47
and we regard that as disappointment, weíve come a long way.....

Jimeno 01 December, 2019 20:45
Quote:
Hercules Spoons
and we regard that as disappointment, weíve come a long way.....

Quite. Great isn't it?

°Vamos los osos!
http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=7153

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net