Latest news:
Untitled Document

Happy Days
Discussion started by Peter D , 03 December, 2019 15:20
Happy Days
Peter D 03 December, 2019 15:20
This season is undoubtedly up there with the best in recent years (so far), but here's a blast from the past reminding us of other great moments.

Stade nilled

Re: Happy Days
Rinkadink 03 December, 2019 15:45
The above and THAT drop goal are two of the strongest memories I have of the pre-Bears era.

That Stade side was really next level at the time.

Brisman 03 December, 2019 16:07
A dark, cold and wet day! I always remember Rémy Martin walking in front of the West Enclosure during the warm up wearing a skin tight pink training kit that left little to the imagination, you could see him shrinking with every wolf whistle he received! Those big games at The Mem during the Richard Hill era were really special.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2019 16:11 by Brisman.

shhandy 03 December, 2019 16:37
Wet a bit of an understatement, the rain was torrential & horizontal. Stood at the back of clubhouse terrace did not keep you dry.

A great night but so many injuries meant we barely fielded a competitive y am for rest of season. Then relegation.

memnoch 03 December, 2019 16:47
My daughters first full game.

She was on my chest in a baby carrier and at the final whistle the sky camera man turned around and caught me dancing around with joy.

That dvd is in a safe place ready for her 18th 😂😂

Prop Joe 03 December, 2019 20:29
That tackle by Rob Higgitt to save a certain try !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2019 20:31 by Prop Joe.

Brisman 03 December, 2019 21:36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net