Latest news:
Untitled Document

Patterson's Parking
Discussion started by Downleaze , 03 December, 2019 19:51
Patterson's Parking
Downleaze 03 December, 2019 19:51
I have paid good money to park at Patterson's with a Mini Bus to take to the Stadium.

Well the last 2 times the Mini Bus has not turned up, what do Bristol Sport propose to correct this.?

Re: Patterson's Parking
Peter D 03 December, 2019 21:29
Why ask here. Ask Bristol Sport.

It's clearly not good enough.

mat1 03 December, 2019 23:43
Is this anything to do with Bristol sport? I've not seen it advertised as an option

Rinkadink 04 December, 2019 00:17
Quote:
mat1
Is this anything to do with Bristol sport? I've not seen it advertised as an option

Was about to ask this, always looking for alternative parking options if I can't find somewhere close.

Gray_Lensman 04 December, 2019 07:27
I think Patterson's is one of the sites available for season ticket parking along with Wickes and Avonline. I have a vague idea that they were only City though. Obviously not. I'd still raise it with BS first though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net