Latest news:
Untitled Document

Brive game
Discussion started by Sider Ken , 10 January, 2020 22:57
Brive game
Sider Ken 10 January, 2020 22:57
Checking tonight looks like our game is live on European rugby site tomorrow probably without commentary but that could be a blessing

Re: Brive game
in between 11 January, 2020 12:29
Portway shut!

Rinkadink 11 January, 2020 14:16
Saturday is the worst for me. Having to watch it online.

Friday night and Sunday afternoon please Bristol Sport.

Sider Ken 11 January, 2020 17:44
Watched most of the game online and it was good getting the ref commentary rather than the domestic which went on behind me at the L. I. game!

mat1 11 January, 2020 18:07
Saturday by far the best for me Friday nights awful

Jay Jay 11 January, 2020 18:22
Saturday/Sunday for me, Friday nights are a nightmare trying to get to the match in all the traffic

Rinkadink 11 January, 2020 19:35
I don't believe anyone who reckons traffic is better on saturday afternoons than well into Friday night. Had a phone call from someone who was struggling to cross town from north side today.

It's taken me hours Saturday before when the journey is roughly half an hour or so normally, like on Friday nights.

rambling sid 11 January, 2020 20:42
Seems to have gone off topic somewhat. By the way, friday night is bloody awful.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net