Latest news:
Untitled Document

MOM
Discussion started by happyH , 11 January, 2020 18:59
MOM
happyH 11 January, 2020 18:59
I know Attwood had a good game and Bedlow and Protheroe but I thought Hamilton was excellent today.

Thoughts?

CMON BRISSS

Re: MOM
memnoch 11 January, 2020 19:02
Quote:
happyH
I know Attwood had a good game and Bedlow and Protheroe but I thought Hamilton was excellent today.
Thoughts?

CMON BRISSS

Couldn’t agree more. I thought he should of had mom.

Rinkadink 11 January, 2020 19:28
As per other thread, all of those were outstanding for me.

Fridger 11 January, 2020 23:16
Attwood very good but, for me, Hamilton a little bit better.

AGS 12 January, 2020 07:09
Said Hamiltons name for MOM at the end of the first half and if anything he got better. Always runs a straight line, which addresses one of our issues, and his dedication to organising the defence at that final line out when the game was clearly won shows a great attitude. Hoping he gets his contract renewed

Jimeno 12 January, 2020 08:56
Difficult choice yetserday - so many putting in good performances including those mentioned above.

Come the 4th quarter I was saying that all Protheroe had to do to get MOM was score which he duly did.

ˇVamos los osos!
http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=7153

Fatkatz 12 January, 2020 09:48
Interestingly TRP was big on Randall as MoM with honourable mentions to all those highlighted on this thread.

Jonny thomas 12 January, 2020 18:20
I thought Woolmore was very good yesterday

Graham_U 13 January, 2020 22:41
Glad to see others rated Hamilton, his work rate and energy stood for me, and I think because he not quite on message compared with the other forwards meant he ran some great support line rather than the usual stand back/still and watch.
In the backs I thought Bedlow was the stand out performer, and again added something different in solid defence and superb distribution, sometimes missing normally in that position. One or two mistakes would make him runner up in the mom for me.
Good performances elsewhere but far too many mistakes for comfort against a weak but persistent opposition to get too carried away.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net