Latest news:
Untitled Document

Injuries
Discussion started by Cotman , 13 January, 2020 16:54
Injuries
Cotman 13 January, 2020 16:54
O'connor Latiff and luiea sorry about the spelling added to the ever growing list.
With a large majority of backs in that list I expect a singing asap well hopefully.

Re: Injuries
Graham_U 13 January, 2020 23:05
With Afoa out then Latiff will be the biggest loss, as we are short of quality on the TH. He seemed to hold his own, but we went backwards baddly on that side as soon as he went off.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Cotman 14 January, 2020 00:02
Quote:
Graham_U
With Afoa out then Latiff will be the biggest loss, as we are short of quality on the TH. He seemed to hold his own, but we went backwards baddly on that side as soon as he went off.

Dropping like flies,

Rich. 14 January, 2020 08:07
How bad is Lahiff's injury do we know?

AlexInSouthville 14 January, 2020 08:51
Quote:
Rich.

I think i read that it was a stinger, and he was taken off as a precaution. A shame, as he has been a great signing.

Injuries starting to bite now....down to the bare bones at tighthead and centre.

Rich. 14 January, 2020 09:04
Cheers Alex - hopefully that means for for Glaws then

Cotman 14 January, 2020 09:24
Quote:
Rich.

We should find out more in this week's game/press brief
Today or tomorrow.

Jonny thomas 14 January, 2020 10:11
Saracens named Juan Figallo as a player they need to off
Could be a short term deal to be had

Cotman 14 January, 2020 10:17
Quote:
Troll Cotman
O'connor Latiff and luiea sorry about the spelling added to the ever growing list.
With a large majority of backs in that list I expect a singing asap well hopefully.

Henry Purdy joins. Told ya

inatthebreakdown 14 January, 2020 10:28
Quote:
Jonny thomas
Saracens named Juan Figallo as a player they need to off
Could be a short term deal to be had

Figallo is injured anyway.

gaudi 15 January, 2020 11:13
Probably said on other threads but hes one of three having not played this season can be offed and excluded from cap calcs, I think Rhodes was another? Id have him in as a coach for our back row on how to live offside [:wor kid:]

However I dont think he knows anymore than George does?

JMills 15 January, 2020 12:58
Positive update on the Bristol Post site. Lahiff and Leuia 50/50 for this weekend so not as bad a first feared.

Piers O'Conor could also be available in the next few weeks which is a lot better than it looked.

Hurrell has ongoing concussion symptoms so return date not yet known.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net