Untitled Document

Contract renewals
Discussion started by Jay Jay , 28 January, 2020 08:32
Contract renewals
Jay Jay 28 January, 2020 08:32
4 to be announced at 9am

Re: Contract renewals
robtheh 28 January, 2020 08:48
Yann Thomas & John Hawkins for two years.
Max Lahiff & Tiff Eden for one year.

TimothyQ 28 January, 2020 08:49
Eden 1 year
Lahiff 1 year
Hawkins 2 year
Thomas 2 year

Bs7 Bears 28 January, 2020 10:08
Great new,
Who's out of contract next season then?
I can only think of

Madigan
Crane
S Piutau
Thomas maybe

graham t 28 January, 2020 10:09
Who else needs to re-sign? Presumably Madigan will be off and some players such as Pincus, Edwards and Lindsay never get 1st team places, the Lay brothers aren't used much and neither is Nicky Thomas. Armstrong seems to have had injuries all season. I'm not sure how long any of there have left on their contracts and therefore how likely they are to stay. We know Muldowney and Crane are retiring. Hamilton looks worth keeping, he maybe isn't a star but looks very handy as a cover for 6 and 8. Not sure about Stirzaker. We could do with another 9; Wigglesworth could be very useful in helping Randall and Uren improve their kicking games, but not sure how much he has left in him as a player and he doesn't usually play the sort of game Pat is trying to develop.

gaudi 28 January, 2020 10:11
Mentioned as while ago that Crane was retiring and moving toU18/academy role.

Id put money on him being PLs successor in the long term.

James_P 28 January, 2020 10:22
Good news. Think a lot of backs still to renew; Siale, Hurrel, Pincus, Daniel's, Stirzaker, Madigan, TJF, Fricker, Protheroe.

expectingrain 28 January, 2020 10:51
I'm sure Siale is signed for next year. I think it was one of the reasons CP renewed

James_P 28 January, 2020 13:11
Quote:
expectingrain
I'm sure Siale is signed for next year. I think it was one of the reasons CP renewed

Was a one year deal last year, might have extended and not been announced yet though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net