Latest news:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Today's game
Discussion started by foinavon , 16 February, 2020 15:21
Today's game
foinavon 16 February, 2020 15:21
Looking rusty so far - really poor attention to basics.

Re: Today's game
sbu 16 February, 2020 15:47
Poor performance and handling skills. Being out played and out muscled in all aspects. Pat Lam being out coached as well.

inatthebreakdown 16 February, 2020 16:24
Joyce high tackle should surely have been a penalty try? Mallinder just about covering but never going to stop Joyce from there.

Harrumph.

Heaf 16 February, 2020 16:29
As a neutral that was a PT all day long for me - can't see Malinder stopping him coming at speed that close to the line. Saints got away with one there.

Hercules Spoons 16 February, 2020 16:53
Fantastic win Bristol

Old Bristolian 16 February, 2020 16:54
Woo and indeed hoo!

sbu 16 February, 2020 16:54
Cant give PT really. Player in defence will get the benefit.
Great 2nd half.Much much better. Well done.

Prop Joe 16 February, 2020 16:54
Winning matches like this (Exeter earlier) shows how good a side you are.

Pathfinder 16 February, 2020 17:01
Absolutely brilliant win. Best of the season. Well done Pat and the boys. And the bench. Superb try by Thiede.

TimothyQ 16 February, 2020 17:01
Belting second half. Especially pleased with Sheedy, Capon and Attwood who had big games.

gaudi 16 February, 2020 17:14
Technically thought Thiedes score was brilliant got his body in the right position before picking up to score, basic positional skill that was missing from so many in the first half.

flatpat 16 February, 2020 17:23
Phew.

After the Exeter win, is starting poor and finishing strong a legitimate tactic???

Derbysparks 16 February, 2020 17:33
After first 30 minutes I thought saints were going to win with a bonus point. FairPlay to the team for keeping it to 11 points when we were so poor, ball in hand. Second half obviously a massive step up but still it was a poor decision to kick it away once wed taken the lead. Good result in what is turning out to be a very tight league. Lets hope we can get that Worcester monkey off our backs next week.

Brizzle 16 February, 2020 17:54
Great win today. Very poor first half, but then Bris always have taken a while to get back into it after a break. Thought the scrum was very good today. Still worries me when we try to run it out from deep after so many phases though!!

Saintsby 16 February, 2020 18:19
Congrats Briss you upped your game 2nd half and were worthy winners We had a good first half and I was hoping for more of the same second, but there were too many defensive slips and no one on the pitch in GB&G to take a hold and steady the ship. I think you have the makings of a top 4 side and 2 Saints legends to guide you Good luck for the rest of the season! Great to see Pat and Bruce back at FG.

Sans Culottes 16 February, 2020 18:25
Well played Bristol. Your half time change of tactics really paid off. I think we went to sleep.

Good luck going forwards

hooter 16 February, 2020 18:26
Thought it was a penalty try and a red card, then again it was against us so no chance

thorpebayexile 16 February, 2020 19:10
Quote:
sbu
Poor performance and handling skills. Being out played and out muscled in all aspects. Pat Lam being out coached as well.

That aged well....

inatthebreakdown 16 February, 2020 19:31
Quote:
thorpebayexile
Quote:
sbu

That aged well....

+1 smiling smiley

Hercules Spoons 16 February, 2020 20:26
tbe - don't worry, we were all with you!

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net