Latest news:
Untitled Document

Bristol for grand final winner.
Discussion started by thorpebayexile , 18 February, 2020 13:32
Bristol for grand final winner.
thorpebayexile 18 February, 2020 13:32
Bet365 are quoting 25:1 for Bristol to be grand final winner. If we stay in the top 4 then I think knock out rugby favours us. For me it's worth a fiver at those odds. I'm in.

Re: Bristol for grand final winner.
Toby12 18 February, 2020 14:21
Early days yet would be great if it actually happens, still need to build a squad who can compete in every game and we are certainly heading in the right direction.

Jimeno 18 February, 2020 14:42
That's not bad odds.

I have the last pound of five (I'm not a very successful gambler) lingering in bet365. I might be tempted to invest.

¡Vamos los osos!
http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=7153

Brizzle 18 February, 2020 18:20
Apparently it was 40:1 before Saints match!

Rich. 19 February, 2020 10:38
If Exe get to the final and play at the level they played at in the final last season then it's their's - but there's a big but (not butt) following that.

Early days it looked like Gloucester and Northampton were a good bit above the chasing pack but, whether it's teams sorting out how to play them or them both being in a trough at the moment, that is not the case now. Exe know how to peak and I guess their odds are very short.

Rinkadink 19 February, 2020 14:12
We seem to do very well vs Exeter so in theory, if we made the final...

Rich. 19 February, 2020 14:19
Quote:
Rinkadink
We seem to do very well vs Exeter so in theory, if we made the final...

Yep fair shout

RJC 19 February, 2020 15:16
We don't fair to well against Exe in finals.......

Gray_Lensman 19 February, 2020 16:31
Ooh, there's some unhatched chickens over there

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net