Latest news:
Untitled Document

Why Bristol are lucky to have a DoR like Pat Lam
Discussion started by Bristol Post John , 19 March, 2020 13:18
Why Bristol are lucky to have a DoR like Pat Lam
Bristol Post John 19 March, 2020 13:18
The Bristol boss is always a pleasure to deal with even after a tough loss and in this chat from earlier in the week I really think he displays the true qualities of a leader.

[www.bristolpost.co.uk]

Re: Why Bristol are lucky to have a DoR like Pat Lam
Hercules Spoons 19 March, 2020 14:25
On the same site is an interesting interview with Jake Woolmore

Enjoy the coverage Post is giving Bristol now John, thanks

youngone 19 March, 2020 17:46
He is a legend. Its easy to talk the talk when it comes to culture and community engagement but everything i have seen from the club since the covid-19 pandemic started has showed they're walking the walk as well.

Cidered Abroad 20 March, 2020 10:30
Modern language and terminology uses far too many superlatives for my liking. For example, a "fantastic" try or goal should be reserved for just that and not every score.

Bearing in mind that in the past, the rugby equivalent of a football club manager/head coach, was a less public position and thus not too many to compare with. I believe that we are very fortunate to have such a top class person as our Head Coach. I am actually surprised that he is not looking after an international side.

Everything that I hear and read about and from Pat Lam, raises my esteem of him. As a City fan also, I wish that City had such quality in the Head Coach position as Lam will be top class whatever the shape or size of the ball is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net