Latest news:
Untitled Document

Rugby stats
Discussion started by Danosborne , 08 April, 2020 22:39
Rugby stats
Danosborne 08 April, 2020 22:39
Hi all. I am after Bristol rugby stats. Like try scorces from each game etc in our clubs history.

Re: Rugby stats
Gray_Lensman 09 April, 2020 08:32
I use Statbunker.
Some inaccuracies but useful info nonetheless.

Rich. 09 April, 2020 08:56
Hold up - I'm using memory mainly but have got up to the Richmond home match in 1892 so far. smiling smiley

Peter D 09 April, 2020 11:15
You need Mark Hoskins and Neil Williams brilliant book, 130 years of Bristol Rugby, 1888-2018. It has loads of stats in the book and on the included CD-Rom. Don't know whether they still have copies available . It was in the shop earlier this season (which of course is closed now).

Rinkadink 09 April, 2020 21:38
The book is amazing, covers a lot up to the new look Bears.

Furriner 10 April, 2020 08:46
Yes, itís a great book and an enjoyable read as well. However, being terminally lazy I invariably try to leech information off the unoffy rather than do a Ďproperí Hoskins-Williams search. So, dear contributors, please keep posting on this site!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net