Latest news:
Untitled Document

Where are our social media team?
Discussion started by EverOptimistic , 01 August, 2020 11:11
Where are our social media team?
EverOptimistic 01 August, 2020 11:11
Apart from the occasional photo from the archives on twitter/Facebook, I don't see any activity or publicity from the social media team. They were brilliant before lockdown and kept us all engaged. Anyone know what's happened?

Re: Where are our social media team?
Singapore Sam 01 August, 2020 11:18
Quote:
EverOptimistic
Apart from the occasional photo from the archives on twitter/Facebook, I don't see any activity or publicity from the social media team. They were brilliant before lockdown and kept us all engaged. Anyone know what's happened?

Furloughed?

SeeGT 01 August, 2020 13:29
They have been ticking over on Twitter (at least three tweets yesterday) but mainly links to other sites with Bristol content. They are being outplayed during lockdown by BBW (Bristol Bears Women or should that be Bristol Bears Welsh?) although there have been a lot more comings and goings there so perhaps more to report.

BigO 04 August, 2020 13:54
Meanwhile, rags like the DM are producing stuff like this, which is humbling, to say the least:

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Hercules Spoons 04 August, 2020 14:21
Our own article, on the Offy, is attributed to this article and one from The Telegraph
Without these‘ ‘rags’ we’d have nothing.

I feel the club is taking us for granted and not at all respecting fans, especially those who have paid‘upfront’

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net