Latest news:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

WE'RE MOVING
Discussion started by Major Bloodnok , 06 July, 2019 17:39
WE'RE MOVING
Major Bloodnok 06 July, 2019 17:39
As indicated at the top of the message list, we've got a bit fed up of this place. The owners don't seem to care, there have been no software updates in yonks, it's clunky, the search doesn't work and it dies if we don't feed the front page at regular intervals.

So, we've exchanged contracts, booked the removal vans and we're off to a shiny new home. If you haven't done so yet, come on over, register (it's free) and rejoin the conversation in more convivial surroundings.

View from the 22

We'll endeavour to keep this going for a while (hopefully a couple of weeks into next season to pick up stragglers), but we're not going to spend any more time on it after that.

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/101/101_0_1475852289.jpghttp://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/1011155763860.jpg
Somewhere in the South Stand

Re: WE'RE MOVING
JohnJ of HM 13 July, 2019 08:55
Was up and running on the new site but now it's locked me out. It doesn't seem to recognise my log in user name. I've tried 'forgotten password' and reactivate but just says form invalid. I've emailed Alex three times about this but got no reply.
I have tried emailing a board administrator using the contact form and I now get  Information: FORM_INVALID on that too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/07/2019 09:10 by JohnJ of HM.

Re: WE'RE MOVING
23Shark 13 July, 2019 09:24
Sorry about that, let me take a look into it and I'll get back to you

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net