Latest news:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Sportnetwork Revamp
Discussion started by Faithful_City , 20 July, 2019 14:53
Sportnetwork Revamp
Faithful_City 20 July, 2019 14:53
Good afternoon folks.

I have been talking to main guy up at sportnetwork and he tells me the admins have been working with sportnetwork and there is going to be a revamp of the whole network not just the forums.

He believes that this will provide a new impetus for the whole network.

Remember SN provide complete websits for supporters not just a forum/message board.

JP

Re: Sportnetwork Revamp
SimonG19 21 July, 2019 11:12
yawn

23Shark 21 July, 2019 11:20
Too little, too late

SimonG19 22 July, 2019 13:05
I reckon Faithful City should stay with Sportnetwork and everyone else should go. After all he is almost single handedly keeping all their boards running.

MikeGC 23 July, 2019 07:09
Quote:
Faithful_City
Good afternoon folks.
I have been talking to main guy up at sportnetwork and he tells me the admins have been working with sportnetwork and there is going to be a revamp of the whole network not just the forums.

He believes that this will provide a new impetus for the whole network.

Remember SN provide complete websits for supporters not just a forum/message board.

JP

Thanks for the update JP.
Let's hope it works out.

TeflonTed 23 July, 2019 17:21
Itís Tuesday pm.

Anyone noticed any change since Monday?

Chris1850 23 July, 2019 21:02
Quote:
TeflonTed
Itís Tuesday pm.
Anyone noticed any change since Monday?

This is an empty room .........!

iBozz 25 July, 2019 06:46
I'm not sure anyone mentioned "Monday", did they? The OP merely says there will be changes without a timetable.

Or, as usual, am I missing something?

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

23Shark 25 July, 2019 07:27
He said Monday on the Sarries board

Jon Steer 25 July, 2019 14:57
There is a preview of the Sale site here:

[v7.rugbynetwork.net]

Should be going live for everyone tomorrow, although there are still a few bits to tidy up...

Cheers

Jon

--
Jon Steer
Technical Director
sportnetwork.net

SimonG19 25 July, 2019 17:21
Still the same privacy settings I see.

Or should that be lack of privacy settings?

Chris1850 25 July, 2019 19:25
Quote:
Jon Steer
There is a preview of the Sale site here:
[v7.rugbynetwork.net]

Should be going live for everyone tomorrow, although there are still a few bits to tidy up...

Cheers

Jon

Marvellous! So, suddenly, after countless complaints from across users on all forums, stretching back months if not years, all of a sudden you come out of the woodwork and decide to make some updates to the site.

It is a shame that it has taken Quins to leave altogether, Sale to follow and significant numbers of Newcastle and LI posters to also move before you deign to even engage with forum users, let alone do anything about all the complaints.

Frankly, if that is the way SN wish to treat people then I sincerely hope that the recent exodus continues in spite of the updates you say you are making.

BTW where are Wasps? Still on the very naughty step?

Major Bloodnok 26 July, 2019 11:54
Too little, too late.

Thing is, we don't want all the trappings; we just want a forum, a place to chat. With up-to-date features like social media embedding, UNICODE input, a search function that works...

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/101/101_0_1475852289.jpghttp://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/1011155763860.jpg
Somewhere in the South Stand

MikeGC 30 July, 2019 13:28
This really isn't very nice and the worst of the "features" persist.

See you all on VFT22

Jon Steer 30 July, 2019 16:26
Search is working :-)

Jon

--
Jon Steer
Technical Director
sportnetwork.net

SimonG19 31 July, 2019 11:42
Maybe you could try searching for your lost posters then?

FredRBP 06 August, 2019 21:23
Apply cold water to the burn

ulsterlad 06 October, 2019 03:24
if there was ever an example of Customer Service, arriving after the horse has bolted, it is right here for all too see!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net