Latest news:

What are they doing now?
Discussion started by SsharksS , 25 March, 2020 16:01
What are they doing now?
SsharksS 25 March, 2020 16:01
Hello everyone,

With the Corona Virus bringing a halt to all the rugby it got me thinking about the many avenues that our rugby community can help.

I was thinking about how ex sale players will now be in the real world of work and struggling like the rest of us - particular those who are self employed and may have set up new ventures.

An example: Dave Seymour with Couch Grind Coffee - He will be losing out on the lost income from match day revenues amongst other losses. If we all buy our coffee from Dave rather than Nescafe or another global brand, we can help support a smaller business, a player that has bled for this club and maybe even discover a new favourite brew.
www.couchgrindcoffee.com

What are everybody's thoughts and can we think of other examples.....

Re: What are they doing now?
LankyShark 26 March, 2020 12:21
Good post. Thanks.

I donít tend to keep up to date with what players do after they retire, unless they stay in the game or indeed what they do off the pitch when they are still playing- Unless of course itís one of those the media are obsessed with or my son tells me something.

So I probably wonít be able to add much information to it, but I am certainly interested in helping former players in tough times so will have a look at Dave Seymourís website and anything else anyone posts on here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net