Latest news:

Worcester game
Discussion started by Buzzboy , 02 October, 2020 22:13
Worcester game
Buzzboy 02 October, 2020 22:13
Wasp Fan in peace. Sorry to hear if your Covid issues. Iím sure I speak for the rugby community when I say weíd all rather things were settled fairly, after youíve had a great season.
But does anyone know whatís going on?! BBC now says the game is going ahead. So, is this with the remaining players who have been tested negative.
Hope you donít mind me starting a thread, but Iím surprised to see there isnít one. Maybe itís over in your other site.

Re: Worcester game
Faithful_City 03 October, 2020 11:33
Are your leaders saying that the 16 found positive have had absolutely no contact with any of your other players, none of them share houses with other players, as that is the only way they are not all self isolating.

This could easily bring the game into disrepute if it goes ahead and also the game between Saints and Glaws as they played you guys only 3 days ago.

maybe Mr Diamond thinks Covid is a hoax(Sm113)

Colonel1960 03 October, 2020 12:24
Quote:
Buzzboy
Wasp Fan in peace. Sorry to hear if your Covid issues. Iím sure I speak for the rugby community when I say weíd all rather things were settled fairly, after youíve had a great season.
But does anyone know whatís going on?! BBC now says the game is going ahead. So, is this with the remaining players who have been tested negative.
Hope you donít mind me starting a thread, but Iím surprised to see there isnít one. Maybe itís over in your other site.

There doesn't seem to be any activity on this Sharks page, and hasn't been for a while. Heyho, guess we'll all find out soon enough... Bristol fan, but hoping the season can conclude properly, but having said that, Exeter should have just been awarded the Prem now anyway

Flumpty 03 October, 2020 17:35
Sale fans haven't used this site for many, many months.

We can be found at View From The 22.

Please feel free to pop over and have a chat.

Buzzboy 04 October, 2020 21:57
Ok cheers wildo

Saintalex 05 October, 2020 20:30
The game should never be allowed to go ahead. Same as Tuesdays game against us. But through no fault of our own, we have to forefeit, but Sale are free to play. Itís wrong. Letís hope the rumours I have heard arenít true. If so I would be very worried about the future if not only your club, but for rugby in general. This has Diamond and West written all over it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net