Latest news:

Confirmation of Fixture Dates
Discussion started by oopnorth (IP Logged), 18 August, 2019 12:42
oopnorth
oopnorth
18 August, 2019 12:42
Can we have confirmation ASAP of the actual days/evenings and dates now that we have a clear intention to field a team.

Tyko
Tyko
18 August, 2019 13:54
Quote:
oopnorth
now that we have a clear intention to field a team.

We might have the intention, but ........

Billy ba
Billy ba
18 August, 2019 14:39
There on the offie

oopnorth
oopnorth
18 August, 2019 15:40
One place I did not look. Others inc BBC just had TBCs. Thanks.

Scuffer
Scuffer
18 August, 2019 21:15
Anybody heard anything about getting season tickets?

MESSAGES->author
Albert Fishwick
18 August, 2019 22:29
Perhaps they don't think there will be much demand this season.

If I had all the money I've spent on drink ..... I'd spend it on drink.

MESSAGES->author
almostatyke
19 August, 2019 19:28
Although the Offie has the fixtures, it does not say where the home fixtures are to be played.
OK we have a special deal to play at Headingley, but I believe that the initial "cup" games may not be played there. The evidence I give is that IIRC a poster from the Pirates site said that they had been informed that their cup game was a West Park.

As I live midway between Bramhope and Headingley it is not a problem for me, provided I know which way to walk.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net