Latest news:
News 20 March,The 2019/20 Greene King IPA Championship season has been cancelled
Send interesting rugby oriented stories to Independent_tykes@hotmail.com
Please make sure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere and post a link to the original material if found online. Opinions expressed on these message boards and in articles are those of the original authors and do not represent the view of the editors unless explicitly stated.
This site has NO affiliation to
Leeds RUFC Ltd, Leeds Rugby or the Leeds Carnegie Supporters' Association and is run independently of those and all other organisations. Readers and posters are referred to the websites of those organisations for their official views.

Carnegie attendance; Why do you attend?
Discussion started by ThomasDufficy (IP Logged), 21 February, 2020 12:48
ThomasDufficy
ThomasDufficy
21 February, 2020 12:48
Nobody likes to see a proud club in despair.

As a very passionate rugby player and life long carnegie fan myself I am certainly sad to see the demise of a once very competitive club. Currently, I am a student doing my dissertation at Leeds Beckett University and I am looking to into what determines whether you, as a fan, attend or don't attend Yorkshire Carnegie fixtures.

I am doing this research independently of the club itself, however I am looking to present my findings to the club, with the intention of helping them to generate a bit more revenue.

If you feel like answering it the link is here Survey

or copy and paste the following link:
[leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com]

Carnegiette2
Carnegiette2
21 February, 2020 14:09
Like you I don’t like seeing the club in the shape it is in currently. I wish you luck.

There is a Facebook group called “Yorkshire Carnegie Rugby Supporters” it might be worth sharing in there as well

JDH1
JDH1
21 February, 2020 18:45
Let us know the outcome Tom

Grybz
Grybz
21 February, 2020 21:55
Masochism?

ThomasDufficy
ThomasDufficy
22 February, 2020 14:11
Thank you very much for your help. I will post in their aswell!

ThomasDufficy
ThomasDufficy
22 February, 2020 14:19
Thank you everybody for your responses so far!

MESSAGES->author
Albert Fishwick
22 February, 2020 16:08
It's a very pertinent question having frozen my chocks off just now. Hard to see where any progress can come from and on a day like today even the players must start to wonder why they keep turning up.

If I had all the money I've spent on drink ..... I'd spend it on drink.

Carnegiette2
Carnegiette2
23 February, 2020 14:02
Habit, masochism, because I can’t bring myself to support Donny, and Pirates is too far.

And to be fair the craic with the fellow sufferers

MESSAGES->author
Gelbel
24 February, 2020 08:21
We're all Leeds aren't we?!

Tried the local clubs when we moved up but they were all very cliquey.

MESSAGES->author
opuscoitus
24 February, 2020 14:29
Tom good luck with this from all on here,

I have noticed you have posted on The Rolling Maul forum and understand why as I get you need a cross reference of votes from all sides

However the club is as about as popular as a fart in a wetsuit on there and some..not all are very toxic toward the club and would probably welcome the corona virus into their club before us so please take this into consideration and for all Rolling maul trolls who lurk on here......”be nice” the kid is doing this for education and to benefit himself going forward, this is not the club who you despise so much, give the kid a break or don’t bother

Ta x

ThomasDufficy
ThomasDufficy
02 March, 2020 11:24
Very kind words. Thank you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net