Latest news:

Andre Snyman
Discussion started by JDH1 (IP Logged), 09 May, 2020 14:31
JDH1
JDH1
09 May, 2020 14:31
Is the new Huddersfield backs coach. Hopefully he will get involved with us too somewhere down the line.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2020 14:30 by almostatyke.

Bobba
Bobba
09 May, 2020 16:07
I seem to recollect that Andre did say, when he left us, that he would like to return at some point. I hope he does help us, if he can.

Oh, and just in case there are still those who do not want to know about our past history, Andre was one of our try scores in our moment of glory on the 16th April 2005!

RedcarTyke
RedcarTyke
09 May, 2020 19:20
One of the finest players we ever had in the centre or on the wing immensely powerful, a South African international true quality.

JDH1
JDH1
09 May, 2020 23:21
Part of a master plan to get the tykes back involved in the region then assemble like the Leeds optimus prime in years to come....... imo

oopnorth
oopnorth
10 May, 2020 09:35
Please correct the thread title to Andre Snyman, one of our greatest ex players.

Feeding
Feeding
10 May, 2020 10:23
Huddersfield have consistently spent quite considerable sums of money - relatively speaking - yet are still in the lower half on level 4. Not sure who puts the money in or whether it has been well spent.

JDH1
JDH1
10 May, 2020 21:16
Apologies for the typo...

Dave Doc picked him in his best 15 played with or against too.

[It was clearly irritating a number of people so I have edited the title - almo]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2020 14:32 by almostatyke.

JohnRich
JohnRich
18 May, 2020 14:28
One of our finest, if not the very best player in a Leeds shirt I have ever seen !

Is the Snyman currently in PRO 14 a relative...? Someone out there will know.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net