Latest news:

Anyone got any stories?
Discussion started by almostatyke (IP Logged), 29 September, 2020 19:26
MESSAGES->author
almostatyke
29 September, 2020 19:26
The SportsNetwork requirement for stories every 14 days is an essential part of how this forum works. Personally when necessary I can put something out in 30 minutes or so , but as you will have no doubt noticed, the quality can vary...... (Sm100)
These days are obviously challenging as there is not so much to report on, to say the least.

So, anyone got anything more interesting than the dross that I will write?

Please PM one of the moderators (WW, Gelbel or me) and a suitable post can become a life-sustaining tykesrugby article!

Carnegiette2
Carnegiette2
29 September, 2020 19:40
Can’t access my PMs for some reason but I’ll write one by the weekend if that helps unless anyone else has a burning desire to......

leeds_shark
WPL*
30 September, 2020 06:39
Have one half written

MESSAGES->author
almostatyke
30 September, 2020 08:45
Next article is due Friday 2nd, though we normally get about 3 days leeway.
Can I suggest that WPL completes his piece for Friday/Saturday and C2 writes the next one?

Carnegiette2
Carnegiette2
30 September, 2020 09:01
Quote:
almostatyke
Next article is due Friday 2nd, though we normally get about 3 days leeway.
Can I suggest that WPL completes his piece for Friday/Saturday and C2 writes the next one?

Works for me .....

leeds exile
leeds exile
30 September, 2020 09:19
Thank you for keeping the site going.

MESSAGES->author
Wildwillie
30 September, 2020 12:02
Whoop!

(Sm134)

JDH1
JDH1
07 October, 2020 21:23
You would think SN would relax a bit with the lower rugby club sites seen as though there's no bloody rugby!

MESSAGES->author
almostatyke
15 October, 2020 19:02
Hi C2 tried a PM but I think it hasn't worked. Has WPL* stolen your thunder or do you still have something to write about?

In the meantime the Almo dross machine will try to churn something up....

Carnegiette2
Carnegiette2
16 October, 2020 08:13
Quote:
almostatyke
Hi C2 tried a PM but I think it hasn't worked. Has WPL* stolen your thunder or do you still have something to write about?
In the meantime the Almo dross machine will try to churn something up....

Got an issue with my DMs but emailed you an article yesterday ......

Bobba
Bobba
16 October, 2020 09:09
The Almo dross machine has done a good job in keeping this message board going. That said, It is always a relief when an article comes up that is well thought out and I look forward to C2's contribution.
What suprises me is that, with all the problems in the world, what has happened to all of the posters who, in the past, and during rugby seasons, have posted on a regular basis. I would have thought that , like me, a lot are approaching antiquity and do have time on their hands, and for some reason no longer post.
This site is, in my view, not just for the good times but also for the bad.
Almo has done his best with his dross machine, and has divided opinions, whether they have been of amusement or annoyance, they are an opportunity to express our own in response. It makes no odds whether these are to take the Mick, to correct or to educate. It is an opportunity to keep in touch.
No point in asking me for an article, unfortunately my attention span is not what it used to be. One thing I do remember though is that, when I started watching and supporting Rugby Union, is that I felt as if I was part of a large family of friends. I believe that members of this Rugby family should keep in touch. So folks, get that finger out, and start exercising it. You know it makes sense!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net