Latest news:

Congrats to t'Rhinos
Discussion started by almostatyke (IP Logged), 17 October, 2020 19:28
MESSAGES->author
almostatyke
17 October, 2020 19:28
Well done to Rhinos in winning the Challenge cup today albeit by one point!

Not a fan of RL but I suppose that was as exciting as it gets. Totally impressed by the personal skills of the players but it really is a game of attrition - never seen so many players dead on their feet at the end of a game.

headingleytyke2
headingleytyke2
17 October, 2020 19:50
Well done to the Rhinos. In my youth I used to play at headingley on a saturday and then go and watch Leeds RL on a sunday

Feeding
Feeding
18 October, 2020 07:45
Yes,well done,I quite enjoyed the game.

Bobba
Bobba
18 October, 2020 12:35
Enjoyed the match. Not quite a classic in my view but a win nevertheless. So, Well done Rhinos.
Pleased to not that something good has come out of the current difficult situation and that Rugby League has abolished the pretense of restarting with a scrum!

Rhinotoo
Rhinotoo
19 October, 2020 07:05
It was a v good tactical game.
It was tough with both sides going 100% and it could have gone either way.
Leeds were were in control but lost their confidence second half letting S in. But at this time of year they always find a way to win and they did.
Congrats.
Great that the 7 got MOTM. Reflection on the great number 7!
Thoughts with you Robbie!

Billy ba
Billy ba
19 October, 2020 15:21
No16 got the motm

Rhinotoo
Rhinotoo
19 October, 2020 17:52
Played 7 all last season!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net