Latest news:

Next Game: ERCC Sat 14th Dec Away v Calvisano ko 1:30pm Live at epcrugby.com
Game After: GP Sat 21st Dec Home v Exeter Chiefs 3:00pm Live on BT

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: A Visitors Guide to Leicester
tbtb 24 March, 2018 12:13
If you don't mind to walk about a mile each way you could try Shakespeare Street or somewhere else round there off Saffron Lane.

Then after its straight down Saffron Lane to Soar Valley way and round to the M1.

I believe west of the ground, even quite a way past the river its mostly residents parking.

arh53 24 March, 2018 12:24
I don't think Regent College, which is in the guide, are running parking anymore. I have tried it a few times this season Andy always closed. The park and ride options are in the guide too and should work.

GT1 24 March, 2018 14:25
As it's a Sunday game you can park on the street virtually any where you like around the old Filbert street area which is a very short walk to WR & on the right side for exit to M1/M69!!
Enjoy your day out but not too much!

Slaav26 24 March, 2018 16:39
Thanks all
P

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net