31-13 to Wuss at half time

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/103/103_0_1529059667.jpg

Re: Wuss game thread
Tiggs 21 September, 2019 16:11
Now 36-16 5 tries to Wuss

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/103/103_0_1529059667.jpg

Brownian Motion 21 September, 2019 16:12
Whilst there has to be an allowance for youth and inexperience, missing simple one-on-one tackles, still, is inexcusable. Whoever is responsible for it needs to go.

Purebob 21 September, 2019 16:35
I am not sure how motivating it is for youngsters to wear the first team shirt, but to then get shredded so badly. I hope the goods outweigh the bads for the Tiglets.

Donate now to Cancer research

Tigersfan1 21 September, 2019 16:39
Latest score 43-16. Anyone know the relative strength of the Wuss line up to ours?

Brownian Motion 21 September, 2019 16:42
More experienced, definitely.

SK 88 21 September, 2019 16:44
They certainly seeded their team with a good spine of experience, but this is a first team match not a colts one.

Fair play to them. Why we deem subjecting our promising players to such trashing is beyond me.

SK 88 21 September, 2019 16:45
And now 50. Fantastic.

PrestonTiger 21 September, 2019 16:52
Cricket score

penguin 21 September, 2019 16:54
It will be alright we have a long and full pre season just what the boss wanted.... hummm

BronsonWarrior 21 September, 2019 16:54
Wuss fan in peace. We had 5 players who you'd class as our starters playing today. The rest were a mix of debutants, youth and potential first-teamers coming back from very long-term injuries.

I think we just got lucky!

Shere Khan 21 September, 2019 16:56
57-23
Leicestershire wouldn't get that many runs !

The best thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a voice.
The worst thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a voice.

How right that is.

SK 88 21 September, 2019 16:56
23-57 another record breaking defeat.

I feel sorry for the fans that go to these games where we just take the @#$%& and send a reserve team to get slaughtered.

Stopsy 21 September, 2019 17:06
As above, it does nothing to develop a player to have them out of their death. Still, on to fortress Welford Rd against some team next week, what could possibly go wrong. Sunny weather and castles made of sand.

Tigersfan1 21 September, 2019 17:07
I agree SK. It’s become a sad part of the norm in recent years. I don’t see gaining this type of “experience” as being of benefit.

Geoff-Neil 21 September, 2019 17:23
What can you say, the worst season for years last year, dreadful performances, promise of change and what do we start with a 50+ points thrashing. Says it all really. What happened to building momentum? The headline on the Offy is laughable as well, "falling short" did not sound as if they got within touching difference. Was really expecting something different.

PrestonTiger 21 September, 2019 17:29
We fielded a number of younger players today.
With current injuries amd players away at the WC, what different (more experienced) team can we put out next week ? Or is this 'what we have'?

SK 88 21 September, 2019 17:34
RE:"Current injuries", Brett said we had no injuries in the build up to this game. No players have been named as injured by the club.

penguin 21 September, 2019 18:02
It’s a long trip home after these beatings.... sadly I watched the same issues as last year ,missed one on one tackles poor handling and no real idea on breaking the gain line we looked lost at times but can still pass full width of the pitch and back again whilst not going anywhere.

I know it’s a young team but had hoped that they would have learned something. Let see what next week brings.

ROLLO 21 September, 2019 18:04
I was going to post the same as BronsonWarrior. Looking at the sides before the game I thought that a 15 - 20 points margin for Warriors would be par. Your heads never dropped and you scored a try at the death that put a bit of gloss on it. Discipline was a probelm in the second half with a number of penalties given away. I thought that your No 8 Boladau had a good game.
It will be a bit different when you visit next.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net