Latest news:

Next Game: Challenge Cup Sat 16th Nov Home v Pau ko 3:00pm live on epcrugby.com
Game After: Challenge Cup Sat 23rd Nov Away v Cardiff Blues ko 8:00pm not Live on TV

PRL Statement
Discussion started by Stopsy , 05 November, 2019 15:25
PRL Statement
Stopsy 05 November, 2019 15:25

Re: PRL Statement
daktari 05 November, 2019 15:32
So as they have the right of review , this means the points deduction is suspended subject to that review, so technicalty they have not been deducted a single point or a penny piece until the outcome of the review, are you beginning to smell something fishy?

Stopsy 05 November, 2019 15:45
Nope, but when you look at the make up of the panel and legal experience, I think they will have played everything by the book, in stark contrast to the last fiasco. I'm not sure where the grounds for appeal are/

Tigersfan1 05 November, 2019 16:01
Agreed Stopsy but Wray is loading up comments to try and mitigate (at least); I see a softening of both financial and points sanctions, maybe even suspension pending good behaviour, a bit like when a player's ban is reduced after or at a hearing, if you know what I mean.

SimWright 05 November, 2019 16:04
Given the level of media attention this has attracted I'd be surprised if there was an adjustment to either penalty unless they have made a contractual error in the judgment.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net